View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #72
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath View Post
Making a firm date-range also needs to be done, well, now really. People need to start booking flights/time off and saving up!

Date-wise it looks like 6th-19th is going to work best.
I agree. As for what to do for week 3, I'm not sure. Even if I'm not there for that week I'm still willing to let people use my massive tent of doom. It houses up to 15 at a stretch (according to my siblings who have used it to that extent), though 10 is the 'official' number allowed.

I have to say I'm leaning towards the bunk barn, too. Just in terms of simplicity and ease. Also, it comes with more actual beds so there will be less sleeping on the floor. Yay!
I've got some fold-away tables and things that can be set up in a communal room as well as some other general entertainment stuff. I'd have to call them up (from the depths) to find out if they have plug sockets and if so how many. We need our internets, after all.