View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 04:35 AM   #51
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I think that the accommodation will probably be booked for all three weeks in the end, just as long as we have a system worked out for there to be someone to help begin the moot and end it.
That way we don't have to get too stressed out about the when and we can be more flexible. It's looking like Week 2 will be the busiest with people, but as long as there are folks around in all three we should still have a blast!

It will be less confusing for there to be only one 'base' as it were, from which to work from, so the decision over the next few weeks (I'd like to get something decided before new year) will be where we want our base of operations to be. Squatter has suggested a cottage hire in Loughborough, as Aganzir mentioned.

I know not everyone is going to RotR, but if enough of us are, I think it makes sense to make our base Loughborough. I personally won't be able to afford RotR, but I will hopefully be able to do other things with whomever is left - I will also hopefully be able to drive and borrow my parents' seven-seater car for adventures.