View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 08:56 AM   #17
The Ruling Ring
Haunting Spirit

The Ruling Ring has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
TheRulingRing: Get back to me, I’ll wait for you
Aww, thank you! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll post the profile right now, then read over the others' first posts and get mine up soon. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ohtaredan:

Place of Birth: Rohan
Appearance: About six feet tall, but muscular (in a stocky way). Green eyes. Brown hair. Bushy eyebrows and thick beard. Slumped stance. Traditional garb of a warrior of Rohan. In an Elven dialect, his name means "Warrior-man", though he doesn't necessarily appreciate this.
Other: Ohtaredan's father served as a Rider of Rohan in his time. He wanted Ohtaredan to follow in his footsteps, but he was more interested in crafting weapons than in fighting with them. Ohtaredan's father wasn't happy with this, but he accepted it. However, when, a few years ago, someone mentioned to him in passing that Rohan might be able to do with some new blood in the guard, Ohtaredan's father (now quite an old man) forced Ohtaredan into his profession. Ohtaredan is on the guard with Herebrand and Ilicit, and has trained for several years now with them. He now knows how to hold a sword and he greatly admires and respects his peers, though he still does not yet appreciate what his father got him into. Still, his father's understanding is beginning to wear thin, which is why he leaps at the chance to help Laurel in Swan Wood.

--------------------

How's this? Did I leave anything out? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'll be back later with the first post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ March 04, 2003: Message edited by: The Ruling Ring ]