Thread: Good or Evil
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 01:26 PM   #42
Gil-Galad
Psyche of Prince Immortal

Location: Above a Parapet Obvious exits are: North, South, and Dennis
Gil-Galad has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via MSN to Gil-Galad
Well in my old Rpgs i took on the role of Vilad, lost son of Gil-Galad, he joins with the Fellowship but spilts off after they reach Lorien, since most of the rpers were following the movies, i had him rejoin at Helms deep when he came with the Elves, but apparently in the rpg, sauron regains the ring and deercrates gondor, then i head to Valinor to gain the Valars assistance and a big battle occurs yadda yadda yadda....i also have him in the White Councils plan.... and after as teh new king and so-on... my second character was a rohirrim who also joined the fellowship to repersent rohan, he falls in love with an elven healer, but he dies after charging sauron(after he regains the ring and form) and got thrown to the mountain side and a big rock falls on him... after his death all teh remaining heroes gather there rage and charge sauron, with aragorn cutting the ring and vilad using Aeglos to stab him in the head( ) but all good things comes to an end.... apparently i played Alatar and Pallando put got booted out cause i "complained " to much, i was only stating you can't have a vampire werewolf from the north that leads 50 bil soldiers...