View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 03:36 PM   #558
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, and Boro just confessed. For easy referrence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
May you find peace and healing Pitch through these hard times.

Ok, so I think it would be best to explain my oddness yesterday, because I feel like since Day 1 I could be jumped on and lynched in half a heart beat, which is I guess a normal feeling. That would not be good, but everyone deserves an explanation for me being mysterious yesterday.

Rewind to Day 4, I proposed a vote of Lhuna to the QT. That led to the lynching of a wolf. I couldn't remember if anyone else proposed Lhuna, or if it was just me, but I speculated yesterday that it must have meant the innocents in the QT trusted someone here.

I wanted to point the wolves to me and provide cover for the seer, but kind of put me in a bind because I suspected I was the one the QT trusted. So I picked an even more random proposed vote of Rune yesterday. And when the QT agreed it confirmed my feelings. I commented that it was fascinating, because mostly I was amused with being trusted. Got to thinking that a healthy minds don't trust me at all, but something happens when going into the QT that suddenly I was. What does that say about me? Fascinating and amusing.

But the reason for the mystery is I was trying to provide cover for the seer, but send as clear as a signal to the QT that I wasn't so they don't have to follow my vote.

I don't see any benefit to keep up that plan, it was kind of a 1-2 day try to provide cover and maybe get another wolf. In the end I'll be vindicated either in death or in victory. And it will be more beneficial to the community to know this. Maybe I laid it on too thick where the wolves didn't believe it or I have to re-orientate myself and rethink my feelings on others.

In general, I don't think we should sort of play this waiting where not much happens until the QT vote. Part of it is my own schedule, If I don't post at night I definitely won't be able to until 3-4 hours before the DL.
Well. My personal question being something like...

WHERE IN THE NAME OF BEÖR THE OLD IS THE SEER?!?

After yesterDay's events, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be Rune. But to be honest I was thinking for a while that it might be Pitch, given his and Boro's communication. Apparently not. (Which is a good thing.)
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote