View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:15 AM   #37
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

I'm here, and will be here randomly for about the next 3 hours, and then that's it. Today wasn't the best day for me for us to start (yesterday would have been better), but oh well. Day 2 will be far better I think. (I have 3 jobs, I'm a busy girl, but I couldn't pass up this game and desperately needed WW time).

Alright so as it stands right now we have the Evil Spider Lady and she's stung someone (who knows they've been stung) and Sammy has a chance to save them today, if he fails then that person is a spawn by the end of the Night. And if we get lucky enough to lynch Shelob today then this person will become the new Shelob. If we lynch the person who is currently stung we can be half happy, partly happy because they were almost a baddie, partly sad because they were technically not yet a baddie. Lynching anyone else would be bad.

It's really different having only 1 person we want to kill, because we can't really look at how people interact with each other (atleast not on day 1 when she's still alone). Atleast when there's 3 wolves we might be able to spot them because they seem too chummy with each other, but in this case Shelob can way more easily blend in.

I think in the long run the best way to get her will be to see who some people are defending (but those people aren't necessarily defending each other). What I mean is that if A, B and C are all defending D, but A, B and C aren't really paying attention to each other, than D could be Shelob and A, B and C could be spawn. They want to be sure she stays alive, but they also want to keep themselves alive, and they'll actually probably be trying to spot each other to make sure the other spawn survive as well, since there needs to be a lot of them for them to win.

Now if Shelob attacks Sam nothing happens (are we told when this happens? and are we informed each time Sam is successful or each time a new spawn is created? I would assume so), so basically Shelob will now know who Sam is and will try to get him lynched (or she'll get her spawn to try to get him lynched). But then if we lynch Sam and realise who he is, I would say we go after whoever originally wanted him to be lynched, especially if we've recently been informed that no one was successfully bitten recently.

Wow, this game is confusing (but awesome). Anyway, I need to go for a bit, I'll be back very soon, and will have to vote quite early. (it will probably be random)

x'ed with Inzil