View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 08:27 AM   #1516
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groin
Just face it, Lommy. Everyone at one stage in their BD life has had a crush on you! At least all the Americans have (your subconscious said it first).
Oh goodness. But like Agan claims, the Europeans like me even better.

I had two BD dreams last night. The first one involved Legate, The Might, Gollum and a girl 'downer who looked like Amy Winehouse coming to Finland at the same time. Not much happened expect TM and the Amy Winehouse girl obviously had something going on between them, and so did Greenie and Gollum. (Poor Greenie, always paired up by people's dreams. )

I also had a dream that involved a ww game that involved hunting deer and driving rally. Rikae, Fea and tp were wolves, Mac was the cobbler and Rune, Menel and Agan were some sort of gifted, probably seer, ranger and hunter, respectively.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote