View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #647
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
My, my, Rikae's laconic uneasiness with me has sprouted and borne fruit, it seems. Evidently it's 'being jumpy' to ask someone who throws a laconic oneliner like that at me for explanations, especially when it was her first post and she'd singled me out without commenting on anybody else, yes?
Yeah, so Pitchcobbler seems to have been hinting at/about Boro. *shrug* Not sure if there is anything useful in that, or whether I'm even reading too much into it, but it does seem to me that a look at Pitch's behavior might be useful, since the wolves likely knew who he was and he may have had some clues as to their identities as well.

I don't necessarily trust Cailin, but I'm prepared to believe her conclusions on Shasta's dreams. No wolf dream explains why he didn't reveal, and Legate, Agan and I make perfect sense as his picks, all of us being so very creepy and all.

Shame that I don't get to scare Legate anymore, though. To answer his question, I was thinking about remodeling my kitchen, so that song started running through my head ("got to move these...refrigerators"), got mixed together with WW, and the result amused me enough that I posted it.

At any rate: I am starting to have a very bad feeling about Mac. It's only a feeling, but he's creeping me out. Going to have a look at his posts when I can.
Mac, how do you go from "probably he hasn't dreamt of me after all" (a reasonable conclusion) to listing yourself alongside Agan, who he put on the "green" list?

Last edited by Rikae; 01-11-2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: bolding
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote