View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 06:53 PM   #3489
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Sorry, I don't mean to be argumentative, just like discussing this. Partly because it seems to keep happening in this RP that I find characters getting upset for reasons I don't understand/I have a different understanding of the circumstances and nature of the culture and such. If that makes sense? But no big deal obviously, I just don't want to be too far off on the wrong page when interacting with other's characters. You know, I don't want Coen to look like a jerk because everyone agrees it's wrong for him to call Leof a lad Not that in-character misunderstandings are a problem!
I think a lot of characters are over-reacting. Saeyrn, for one, definitely is. Leof seems REALLY sensitive right now about being called a boy or considered one.

As for the culture, I actually think a stablemaster would get some special respect. No MORE than the riders, certainly, but some, just becaues of the manner in which they treated their horses.

Quote:
Btw, about Scyrr...is he ever going to stop being picked on? (I mean, made to look like a complete fool/jerk all of the time?) Speaking of looking for a fight...*cough*Saeryn*cough*...haha
Nope, he's never going to stop being picked on. And yep, Saeryn is definitely scrapping for a fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elempi
Foley, what on earth does Saeryn think she's doing?
Being brave and standing up for her men. What does it look like?