View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 12:26 PM   #216
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Link updated. I like the stars-and-flowers, it's a lovely design. Gives Doriath a magical feel. Melian lights up the place with her magical fairy-lights. ^.^
I tried not to make them too covered-in-glittery; the fact that you saw flowers says I pulled it off.

Quote:
That's a very graceful name! Maybe the next song should be Amarie so that she can get to use it.
She's had it for many years, but it's been a long time since I've had opportunity to write it.

Quote:
Yeah, for a musical with NO overlapping female parts and TONS of overlapping male parts we have the perfect voice range ratio... Maybe for some of Beren/Finrod's duets I'll take one of them. After all, I don't think all of Finrod's songs are in a weird range for me.
Hmm... if you were able to sing Beren, and your friend did Luthien, we'd actually have a viable cast for everything except the Brothers Feanorion. (Of course, we can also sing it with whoever we want, then go hunting for other singers for a Consistent Version.)

Off to ponder backdrops.

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote