View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 11:15 AM   #175
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Um. That's a bit of a question. In Quenya, his name would be 'fe-a-NAR-o', so would the Sindarised form be 'fe-a-NOR' to match, or would the emphasis move? I don't really know. I say 'FAY-a-nor', I think. ('ay' for E I'm almost sure is correct; the 'ee' sound is I, as in 'GaladrEE-el'.
I say FAY-a-nor as well, and I feel like that just falls more naturally. So I'll keep the emphasis that way for now, and can always move it back to fay-a-NOR if there is good reason to do so.

With regards to planning and voices and stuff... Ugh. How about I will reach out to our musical Downers and see if I can convert them. For the time being, I will keep working on the Duel, and we can record it any which way we like, because who cares if our voices don't always match up, this is not a full musical yet. And if other people join and we desire more consistency among the singers, we can do a take 2. That should give us enough time to figure out what song to start next.