Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 10:51 AM   #9825
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urwen View Post
Um?
You're back! Just on time for a perfectly themed password.

This password probably took longer to make than it will take to solve. I thought to include some instructions at first, but then I thought it would tumble faster than I can confirm responses. So let's try without instructions at first, but hints will be given freely as this is an experimental thing. The piece I will give is that asterisked clues have the "red letter" not as their first letter.

1. I eat well myself, and if you see what I mean, it’s better than cooking.
2. I do, and now, if you have the floor, I don't care if you say Aranya or Kingsfoil for now.
3. I am Dimrill Dale Falls, owner of 10 new Ballins in Yeastrade Morei.
4. That darkness lies behind us, and our to to take turn our backward upon it, and our will will don't desire to returned thither even on intelligent. Westwards our hearts to to take achieved turn, and our believable this that our shall found lit.
5*. The three for us taking abrue to don't challenge that hundred, then our go taking ahead and speak taking feigned voices, lead the them in onto wood
6. Myself take save you are a the to lasted. You are a take always only failed my and always myself take recovered you are. Myself having you are a originate I father and himself originate for old. Conditionally to ever you are a come the originate forges the for true king the under mountain, went with currently and speedily good!
7. Unique rankings as a criterion for everyone A unique ranking to find them in a unique ranking so that everyone can enter and bind them in the dark.
8*. L? Why worry about each other? Will he give me rest at night or during the day?
9*. The language has changed dramatically; But the wrong name indicates. A dream? I have not heard any reports that allow the truth.
10*. Hello doll! Congratulations, doll! You call Dong Delu! Call Dong! Leave it together! Completed! Tom Boom, Jolly Tom, Tom Pompidillo!
11*. Stay, resist, fight against the government, keep secret, enter the government like a tower, break trust…
12*. So I said we would keep doing it, and I would increase the penalty. Work is an issue that we must work on in her song until the big day.
13. I understand your review, but some people know. If you want to answer, why don't you speak a common language with the West in the usual way?