View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 09:10 AM   #21
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morsul the Dark View Post
Not going to lie the initial question seemed in good faith but latching on to the list post seems more unsavory.
My question was in good faith; your answer was not reassuring. Reassuring answers could include: 'I always post lists', or 'I wanted it there to copy', or 'I expected there'd be more posts before mine'. To describe my failure to accept your answer as "latching on... unsavory... wolfish... attempted bandwagoning" is, ah... I'm going to go with 'a suspicious overreaction'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
But let's say I was trying to start a debate about Day 1s? What's wrong with debate?
So your 'factual answer' comment made me feel a bit better, but then this happened. What's wrong with that debate (and its relatives) is that it's been done a hundred(ish) times before; everyone knows the steps, and both 'let's discuss this' and 'we should be hunting wolves instead of discussing this' are great ways for wolves to contribute without implicating themselves at all.

Which, incidentally, is also what the "what's wrong with Day 1 Debates?" debate/question does. Which is why your asking the question keeps me suspicious of your motives.

hS