View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 08:53 AM   #20
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Looks like this far we've got Lottie gardening, Sally talking about blood and chewing, Boro trying to lauch the "are Day 1s pointless" -debate, and Lommy wanting to start a bandwagon. Did I miss anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Sure. By 'courting' I was thinking 'courting disaster' rather than 'courting the Lady Emeldir'; perhaps 'raising the spectre of' would do as a synonym? Boro wasn't starting such a debate - I agree with you that Greenie overstated that somewhat - but by bringing it up, he made it more likely that it would be a topic of conversation, and thus potentially a day-derailing debate in which the wolves could easily hide.
Huh...interesting. Formendacil asked a rhetorical question about what else is there to say on Day 1. I gave a factual answer, being familiar with Formendacil, who will likely do everything in his power today to look for a reason to vote for no one today. That's not a subject of debate, it's a fact. He will make some sort of justification why he won't vote for anyone today.

But let's say I was trying to start a debate about Day 1s? What's wrong with debate? I mean in the end the only way we can hope to rid our camp of these devils is for everyone to participate and debate.