View Single Post
Old 04-19-2021, 05:00 PM   #1
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
TIG CXVII: GAME Thread: By the Waters of Tarn Aeluin

It has been told that Barahir would not forsake Dorthonion, and there Morgoth pursued him to his death, until at last there remained to him only twelve companions. Now the forest of Dorthonion rose southward into mountainous moors; and in the east of those highlands there lay a lake, Tarn Aeluin, with wild heaths about it, and all that land was pathless and untamed, for even in the days of the Long Peace none had dwelt there. But the waters of Tarn Aeluin were held in reverence, for they were clear and blue by day and by night were a mirror for the stars; and it was said that Melian herself had hollowed that water in the days of old. Thither Barahir and his outlaws withdrew, and there made their lair, and Morgoth could not discover it. But the rumour of the deeds of Barahir and his companions went far and wide; and Morgoth commanded Sauron to find them and destroy them.
- The Silmarillion, of Beren and Luthien

NIGHT 1 has started.
Seer may dream. Wolves may chat, but there is no kill toNight. Everyone else sleep.

Living:
Boro
Formendacil
Greenie
Huinesoron
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Loslote
Morsul
Pitch
Sally
Soriman

If you have not done so already, please turn on your invisible mode.

EDIT: I still see people appearing under Active Users. PLEASE TURN ON INVISIBILITY MODE!

Last edited by Galadriel55; 04-19-2021 at 05:44 PM. Reason: I am sorry about the title. At least this time I didn't accidentally double the wolf pack!
Galadriel55 is offline   Reply With Quote