View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #1064
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
"Name:

Age/gender/race/where from:

Appearance (very brief physical description/or as detailed as the player wishes to be):

Bits of character/history you feel might be helpful in defining the character
(again, as brief or detailed as you wish):"

While I assumed that Darrell was a hobbit from the circumstantial evidence the "new" short character bios accept the logic that while you don't look at a new arrival in a bar and know their life history you will have the evidence of your own eyes and be able to discern if they are old, young, dark fair or grizzled... whatever also if it is someone they recognise. Someone playing the local miller should recognise the baker and 2 rangers are unlikely to be strangers. It just gives a starting point for others to interract with your character and when linked an easy ref for newcomers.

So really the only new info is an indication of age and anyother distinguishing features.

I look forward to seeing how Darrell's wares compare to what is reputed to be the finestbeer in the East farthing...or maybe he is the reason that the Perch had that reputation fifty years later!!! Being fond of the occasional drop of Real Ale myself I have sometimes wondered about brewing in ME... the PrancingPony if the song is to be believed is a micro brewery but in the largers Shire market....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace