View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #444
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin View Post
Regardless, I say interrupt as you wish. I think that's perfectly fine, fun, and realistic, but will of course defer to Groin.
Defer to Groin--that sounds so cool! Fine with me if you interrupted since it's fine with Dury (by the way, great post!); however, I will get a post up tomorrow for Nali and Nisa responding to both Dury and Dim respectively.

Still waiting on Gwath for Frar--I'm really looking forward to more of his writing. Also, when do we see this new character of yours, Gwath? I've been waiting for weeks with hopes of his soon arrival.

Also, Boro88 PMed me several months ago about him wanting to get rid of his character, Gror, soon. He mentioned that I could kill him off; however, if someone wants to take Gror up (or we can see if we can bring a new writer into this RPG) we can keep him on.