View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 12:42 PM   #141
Helkahothion
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Helkahothion has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to Helkahothion Send a message via AIM to Helkahothion
Eye

Fidrohir looked at the scene before him. The elf was pulling on Vlad and it was not amusing at all. He took out his crossbow and loaded it up with an arrow. Snyd went for his weapons too. But the storm passed and it was not necessary. He locked the weapons and pulled the arrow off. While putting it back in the quiver, he saw Jaheira glancing at the elf again. So did Khalad. The elf seemed to be very interesting. Fidrohir couldn't see what was so interesting. The elf had a pretty face and pointy ears, so what?

"I can cure him of those ears in a few minutes." Fidrohir muttered.

Snyd was snickering next to him. He glanced sidelings and gave the man a smile. He walked over to the elf and looked down on him. The elf seemed to be passed out since his eyes were closed. He bend down next to him and looked at his clothes. They seemed to have been pretty. The fabric was fascinating. Fidrohir slowly touched it but his wrist was suddenly locked by the elf. In an immediate reaction, Fidrohir drew his short sword and placed it on the throat of the elf.

"Back off elf-boy. Or I will give you another hole to breath trough."

The grip loosened and Fidrohir stood up. Khalad walked to him and had a deadly look on his face. He grabbed Fidrohir by the shirt.

"What did you do to him? Speak up."

Fidrohir looked down at him and just smiled.

"Don't worry, your precious elf is save and sound. I'm fine too."

Khalad glanced at Fidrohir and then his look went passed him to the elf. Fidrohir stood aside and went to Vlad. He stood leaning against a tree and looked the man in the face.

"I still don't understand why you didn't smash him open." He said with a tone of envy in his voice.