View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 11:19 PM   #163
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath on Night 2
Upon finding out G55 is the Ranger, Brinn merely says ‘sorry to hear that’ not ‘oh I’ll sacrifice myself to save you’ – does this suggest Brinn is a Gifted who needs to stay alive?
You figured it out and didn't even realize it! The funny thing is I came close to slipping at this point and was tempted to post "Better you than me." So glad I didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna in the wolf chat
Boro, I remembered that article you shared with me about why people have more vivid dreams during this quarantine! And speaking of dreams, I’ll have to turn in now. I’ve been too sleep-deprived for the past couple of few days.
These Covid dreams are for real! I've been having a lot of vivid dreams lately, and of course once the WW game started I started dreaming about the game too. Which is honestly a bit confusing when you are the seer and start having actual dreams about players that aren't even accurate! I think my most recent WW dream was a day or two ago when I dreamed that for some reason Nogs decided to keep the game going even after the final narration and I needed to post in the QT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
I think Ka said it at one point, using this place as a safe haven in a storm, and honestly I have had so much fun, and the majority of that has been all of you. It's been far too long.
Wholeheartedly seconded. It's been such a treat being back here with all of you, thanks everyone (and of course Nog!) for making it into such a crazy, epic comeback game
I agree with this as well, it is nice to be back. You know, it's been over 13 years since my first WW game, 3 years since I last played (Dueling Wizards), with a 5 year gap before that. Over those many years, our lives have changed significantly for most of us (pandemic aside), yet whenever I come back here, it feels like no time has changed at all.