View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 01:01 PM   #1378
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Thanks, Lommy, but read tnrough yesterDay's Dead thread and I believe you'll think better of your contribution.
And now you can also ready through the Dead Thread like two Days ago and you'll think again much less of your contribution But if you thought yesterDay was funny, the previous ones were even worse, I'd say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Boro. I'm betting right now that he's some variant on the were bear and that he wins it all.
I am wondering. Because what if he really is a Wolf? Or in any case, even if he is a bear, he's got a good start. They should certainly lynch him at some point. It is dangerous, because if he is a Bear and they can have two kills per Night, he can easily make it so that he would win. Mesa not like this.

Any ideas whose vote should we empower, now that some are already there?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote