View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004, 12:48 AM   #150
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Narya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisse the Blue
Nilpaurion Felagund is a typical rocker dude: complete with long hair and torn jeans. He never leaves home without his walkman.
Rocker dude? Well, I have long hair, and torn jeans, but they were not intended. Nature does destroy your clothes. And hair.

Do I have enough capital to conjure a walkman...none. Wasted all that on HoME! And Tom Clancy! It rhymes!

Quote:
Nilpaurion Felagund looks ...impish. He's very lively and has dark shining eyes that are a bit mischevious.
Now this is me!

Quote:
Oops, sorry! I 'described' Nilpaurion twice, my mistake! Actually the second time was for Perky Ent, and I accidentaly typed Nilpaurion
That wasn't for me? Sob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen
Forgive me, but I really laughed out loud reading all of Nilpaurion Felagund's descriptions. Believe me, you wouldn't want to see him (and be disappointed).
Please don't kill me in my sleep, my dear brother...
I'll kill you awake!

Quote:
So, Lhunardawen, Nilpaurion's your brother? Seriously? because I just got a mental picture of you as DeeDee. Sorry!
COFLGOHAHA!!! That's preciousss!!!

Guess I wouldn't have to kill you, Lhunardawen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil
Quote:
Meneltarmacil always has a stone to throw at me. Oh, and he used to be a rampaging firestorm.
*flings huge rock at Nilpaurion Felagund*
HA! Missed.

Why do you keep throwing rocks - and thunderbolts, I just remembered - at me? Do I look like I would hurt someone.

Yes, Men! Do the world a favour and give him one in the noggin!

Now,

Saraphim is a female Saphiroth. Or a fleming spirit. I dunno. I'm confused.

Thorongil is an evil eagle being with a wingspan of 219 feet, covered with golden feathers. Seen frequenting rock concerts, snatching away those who dare raise their hands and shout "ROCK ON!"

NightKnight...wait. I saw his picture already. Cancel that.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote