View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004, 04:06 PM   #143
Eowyn Skywalker
Shade of Carn Dûm

Eowyn Skywalker has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Eowyn Skywalker
Heh heh... I'm not an ordanary Jedi... snrk. I'm just plain me, who WISHES she was a Jedi... sigh. I DO have really good reflexes though... just not the Jedi looks.

Okay, Mad Baggins, some of what you say is correct... I DO smile a LOT... there's almost never a time when there's NOT a smile on my face, and I do have a wacko sense of humor... if you've read any of my spoof, you should know. I thwack people all the time. I don't know about the nose... and my eyes are actually dark brown, but overall, that's not a bad guess! I really AM going to change my avatar now... for a while, anyhow. Just to prove what I look like.

Okay... lesse...

Firefoot: She is a mid height girl, with bright hazel eyes, and a nearly gold brown hair that comes past her shoulders. She can appear serious, but underneath that mask, she's actually quite a goofy person.

Agent Evenstar: A tall girl, with dark eyes set in her face, that make her seem as if she's always watching you. More serious in real-life then she is on the net, her hair is darker, and she wears blue nailpolish.

-Eowyn Skywalker
Eowyn Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote