View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 02:09 AM   #121
Evisse the Blue
Brightness of a Blade

Evisse the Blue has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Evisse the Blue Send a message via Skype™ to Evisse the Blue
The Eye I spy with my inner eye...

Quote:
dances around with her golden hair and white dress flowing in the wind. Don't know why, though.
Bwahahaha! Whatever gave you that impression of me, Nilpaurion??
Quote:
about the same as I imagine Fleur Delacour from the Harry Potter books, only less snooty by far. Evisse has a skintone that reflects blue light, oddly enough, so although she looks nothing like a smurf, she is most certainly bluish.
Hey, that's partly true...I got a bluish tint...must come from the fact that I've been dead for more than two years...

I think that the Saucepan Man dresses in a suit and is very formal. Probably works in an office. He has dark hair and possibly glasses.
Nilpaurion Felagund is a typical rocker dude: complete with long hair and torn jeans. He never leaves home without his walkman.
Firefoot is the Hermione Granger of her class, she is very clever and pretty, although she tends to hide it with tomboyish clothes.
Sleepy Ranger is a computer geek. 'Nuff said.
Guinevere is a lady, she's classy and dresses in a somewhat old fashioned but elegant manner.
Menetarmacil has a tatoo. Yes, I'm sure you do- it's pointless to try to hide this fact from us!
The Only Real Estel is the typical pretty boy. You break girls' hearts but confuse them by constantly using Matrix and Tolkien terminology to spice up the conversation.
Nilpaurion Felagund looks ...impish. He's very lively and has dark shining eyes that are a bit mischevious.
Nimrothiel is long-haired, tall, and has a dreamy expression.
Eomer, I imagine you as the lead singer from Travis. You sometimes have a crude sense of humour which scares your dates off.
and the phantom is, of course, a reincarnated god. And is probably a Leo...(I'll go check the calendar, see if I'm right).

Oh, what a tragedy, my inner eye has gone blind! that's it for today, then...