View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 05:26 PM   #177
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Legate - He's giving me a bad feeling, and it has nothing to do with his insolence. He encourages the focus on the Agan-voters --- which is not particularly good wolf-hunting strategy and something he should know better than to join. He has a way about him that seems to twist people's intentions and describe situations in slanted ways.
McCaber - At this point, he's getting away with lurking in the shadows and contributing exactly nothing.
Sally - I still find her innocentish, though strange and misguided.
Gwathagor - He hasn't done anything to make me think he's a wolf, but he hasn't done anything to make me think him innocent either. I don't find his vote for Aganzir suspicious because she was suspicious, but I do find the sudden way he placed it somewhat questionable.
A Little Green - The whole joking/not joking business yesterday was questionable, and toDay she seems to bring up flimsy reasons for her suspicions.
Macalaure - As I've said, he reads as sincere to me. A word about his 'dammit' - he curses that odd way often, and I thought it was insincere at first too, seeing it in print. You see it isn't when you've heard him speak, and I don't think anything of it.
Nerwen - As I said in my previous post - she looks wolfy to me.
Meneltarmacil - I was determined not to suspect him yesterday, simply because he's easy to wrongly suspect, mostly because of the absolute and determined attitude he takes. I don't know what to make of him --- when he says things like "Aganzir was hardly considered a genuine target before" or "Rikae fell right into [Mac's]trap", I have to think that he couldn't possibly be *that* confused, and that there may be malicious intent there.
Rikae - Hey, that's me!
Shasta - He, even more than McCaber, is getting away with flying under the radar, big time. In such a small village, it really shouldn't be tolerated.

Wolfyest:

Nerwen
Greenie
Legate

Wolfy:
McCaber
Menel
Shasta

Unwolfy:
Sally
Gwath
Mac