View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:37 AM   #226
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Shasta, would you mind giving us your current suspicions and what vote you think you may be likely to place later?

My suspicions are as outlined above, and I'm waiting to see what Sally thinks. She's familiar with both you and Pitch from previous games, and is the only person I can trust for certain out of the current village. It's probably best for the two of us non-known-innocents who have yet to cast votes to give our suspicions before we find out what she thinks. That will give more information to work with.
Well, I came into the day suspicious of you (cf. yesterday), but as of now I'm likely to vote for Pitch. Mostly for things that have happened today, such as the fact that I can't think why you, as a wolf, would kill G55 and that no one has jumped on Pitch's vote.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote