View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 04:35 AM   #222
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cop
Day 1
- Gave the first vote for Nessawolf, before she made her suspicious Pitch vote. Could have been a wolf-on-wolf vote; it was by no means certain at that point that anyone else would be voting for her.
This is all true, but I think it's currently thought by most that I voted for Nessa day 1 for no reason. Not true. After rereading, I can see how my explanation at the time may have failed to be clear, so let me restate.

First, Inzil mentioned a feeling of unease where Kitanna was concerned -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzil
Kit still gives some ill-defined feeling of unease, but that's all.
Sally then appears to latch onto it, going so far as to award Kit her vote -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
So I suppose that leaves....

++Kit

For making me feel creeped on. Really though, it's rather random, and I'm sorry, but I don't have much to deal with right now, so it's process of elimination rather than acting on suspicion at this point. :/
Nerwen then evinces suspicion of Sally because of it -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Sally's vote, though, looks pretty opportunistic and her explanation sounds like hedging.
Then Nessa says this -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nessa
But I'm not sure I like the way sally ends up latching onto Inzil's random unease with Kit, admittedly upon much the same reasoning.
Next, Nerwen begins to be suspicious of Nessa -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
But hey, now that the general paranoia's getting into swing (as is right and proper), I'm not sure I like the way Nessa's latching on to my suspicion of Sally's latching on to Inzil's suspicion.... complicated, isn't it?
And finally, I say this -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shasta
Funnily enough, I was going to say relatively the same thing... only replacing your name with Eomer's.
and place my vote.

Now, the reason for my vote (which was, admittedly, not well explained) is this. Around the same time, Eomer was also showing some suspicion of Sally for that, along with Nerwen -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
I do agree with Nerwen's last post. Problem is that it's a smart post for a wolf to make. Given Inzil's suspicion of Kitanna, especially the nature of that suspicion (based on 'feel') any subsequent vote for Kitanna is going to be scrutinised.

Would a wolf-Sally walk into that, though? Probably not, though maybe.

It's a really small village and the wolves could win quickly. They could be trying a bold manoeuvre. Say, wolf-Inzil spies their first victim (Kitanna made early posts) and sets it up for Sally to make the vote. Nerwen then jumps in to criticise that vote.

We could be looking at a move here. Inzil plus either Sally or Nerwen as packmates.
So when I said "...only replacing your name with Eomer's", what I was saying is that I didn't like the way Nessa had latched onto Eomer's suspicion of Sally's latching onto Inzil's suspicion. Since what I was thinking seemed to mirror Nerwen's point so uncannily, and I was about to go to bed at the time anyway, I thought it was a decent place to put a vote.

I hope that clears things up.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote