View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 04:05 AM   #220
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Popping in briefly from work because this deserves an answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Now, this sounds a bit odd to me. What did he mean by that? In fact, Pitch, if you're around before deadline I would like you to explain what you meant. What "clearly not new to the game as per her posting"?
What I mean is your posts give me the impression that you're more familiar with the tricks of the trade than you should be from mere reading. They sound like you've played if not BD style werewolf, then some other variant of Werewolf or Mafia before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
I was wondering whether the wolf had taken out G55 in order to more easily cast suspicion on me. Because with G55 around, who more or less trusted me (as much as you can a non-known innocent), it would be much more difficult for either you or Shasta (of whom I know for certain one is the wolf) to wage a successful campaign to get me lynched. That is, trying to persuade the innocents remaining that I'm a wolf.

However, there is a big flaw in their plan, if that is the case. That being that if I were a wolf, which is what the wolf would like to persuade the innocent villagers of, I would have to be a total fool to get rid of G55. So I wondered if maybe their goal was not to put suspicion onto me after all, but some other goal.
Duh, I suppose that makes sense. I remember distinctly feeling I had caught you in a big slip there, but having slept over it not so much. Anyway, can't be changed now. Proceed.