View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #207
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Obviously I am holding my vote in reserve until the morning. I still can't decide, mostly because I suspect each of you at least enough to not remove you from my vote list. A few (and I do mean a few) points on each of the remaining players follows.

Shasta
  • Voted for Nessa Day One: I do not consider that the mark of an innocent Shasta, nor necessarily of a bussing Shasta. That said, he was the first vote for Nessa. That said, Day 1 was a bit of a wreck for a lot of us (the lynch result notwithstanding), so he could have been trying to distance himself from a mate or he could have been genuinely suspicious of her. Really, this doesn't do anything for me either way.
  • His jab at Dun here feels to me like a Wolfsicle playing ball with his mate. "That's not how the game is supposed to be played" strikes me as an in-joke between wolves. Of course his comment about me voting an absent Eomer seems enough like an innocent thing for him to say, so....again, I don't know.
  • His comment to me in #112 seems genuine, but then he so often does, so....then his following post (#113, because that's how numbers work) makes a very good point about the Kitagast that I hadn't thought of during my first consideration of the topic. Mind, I had already voted, but that was a very good point of him to make, and one I don't think a Shasta!wolf would have made so readily.
  • Now his #131....that's an interesting one. He says, flat out, that tying the vote would be silly. If the tie had flopped to Kit, he could have come under suspicion, so I could see my sweet monstrel sacrificing DunDunDun for the sake of looking better upon the Morrow. It's the only possible smart maneuver for a wolf at that stage. (Do note that he says later that he never seriously considered tying the vote, so make of that what you will.)
  • In his #165 he actually replies to me asking him to tell me he's not a wolf. I....am not entirely sure an innocent Shasta would bother to reply to that statement.
  • He makes good points against Cop here but then votes for Eomer in what he admits is self-preservation. I won't hold the will the live against him, especially since he was correct in saying that voting for Cop at that stage would be rather useless.
  • His commentary on me at #197 rings true; I should be dead, and I know that. Leaving me alive, however, would be beneficial to Shasta, given that I'd shown trust in him previously.

Pitch
  • Of course we're familiar with #73, in which he (following Wolfiladun of all people) speculates that Fenrissa Telrunya may have voted him to make him look more innocent in the coming Days. I didn't think much of it until I realized that he was talking about one of the wolves and having that discussion with another.
  • Oh, #83 and #84 looks like a potential wolf fishing to me. He instantly believed Kit (a wolf would know for sure, whereas an innocent would doubt) and immediately asked her for her other dream. That? That's a mark against right there. He then quickly flips to believing Dun (though I did much the same) and plays the "which way do I go?" game for a bit before finally siding with, you guessed it, the wolf. The entire way he handled that Day's reveals seems off to me; sure, I wanted Kit's dream too, but as long as she provided it before she died, she could still be a help to us. She was being rather curmudgeonly about the situation, but Pitch was pushing her right from the start. (That reminds me. I need to apologize to Kit later on....)
  • My #106 should have been my red flag for the rest of the game. I continuously find myself agreeing with Pitch, which is often how I relate to a Wolfwife.
  • You'll see here that Pitch makes the same point about Gal (knowing Kit was genuine because of her own role) that I make about him above. Interesting, that.
  • "That was clever, whoever did it." This entire post (strangely, with the exception of the part where he butters me up ) looks suspect to me, though if he's not a wolf, I agree with him about how Cop seems to be trying to frame either Shasta or- Pitch, stop being so agreeable, you jerk!
  • In regards to #195, I need only say one thing: You're right. We shouldn't rule out Cop. Nor should I rule out you.
  • The start of his last vote post (and it will be his last, regardless) is not remotely funny at this stage of the game. I am actually waiting for the wolf to somehow manage to get me lynched, because I'm still not sure why I'm alive. He makes a fairly decent point about the convenience of who's left, except he's wrong (at least based on the information Cop would have had last Night): I had said I didn't want to vote Shasta.

Cop(out?)
  • I have no basis for her playing style or behavior as a wolf, but what I have seen (opportunism, possible slips, some interactions with Dun that I find fishy) makes me think she is a very clever, very quick wolf cub.
  • Not killing me would benefit her greatly, as it would seem too obvious a cub mistake to actually be a cub mistake. Of the three remaining, I think she could most easily profit from my existence; I've largely ignored her, which means I could probably be (to her) swayed to vote someone else if I just kept doing so. Depending on which games she's read on here, she would know that I don't perform too well at endgame, and that my performance in general has been slipping of late (a tendency I am certainly not proud of), so I could see her trying to capitalize on that for her own gains in hopes that I would suspect Shasta or Pitch on this last Day.

So at the end of this, I am left with one solid conclusion. I was right before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
You're all guilty. Let's move on.
Menel, you would be just crazy enough to do that....

Last edited by satansaloser2005; 08-16-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: x'd with a reflective Coppermirror
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote