View Single Post
Old 01-22-2004, 12:55 PM   #320
Er-Murazor
Pile O'Bones

Er-Murazor has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

"A dull life is a gift. And a valuable one with the Shadow lurking near your home. I never visited Esgaroth but two of my friends among the Rangers, Dinrandir and Aeldra went there in their youth. If they were telling the truth, the nocturn life of Laketown is very... intense?", said Eradan.

"And you have my most sincere condolence about both your parents. From what I heard, my father suffered from a similar illness after my betrayal. I don't have the courage to face him, I fear" he says with obvious pain.

"And you must be an artist of great skill if Elessar himself does like your works. Among the Rangers he was as reputed for his excelent artistic taste every bit as much as for his martial skills. Hamirdan? I don't know him. But there were many of the order I never met and since my departure some of the young ones may have received the rank of Ranger, I suppose" he said after thinking about the name for an instant.

"Would you like something more solid after the soup?" asks the dunadan while he looks around trying to find the Innkeper.