View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 04:23 PM   #2173
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookbill the Goomba View Post
A Little Green's Cat-Witch-King was my favourite!
MIne too, I think... and I actually suspected some grim & bold origin behind this feline, um, ... phantom. Little did I know.

I'd also like to give kudos to Kath for the first picture (seriously, how else were you going to illustrate those verses? btw that's what Thorin looks like in my imagination, forget Richard Armitage!), Eönwë's comic (whose narrative style is obviously inspired by extensive exposure to P&A!) and Legate's following sentence which prompted the whole box -> cat business, Nog's philosophic spin on the matter (admirably illustrated in turn by Formy!) as well as his cubist picture and TGEW's hilarious interpretation thereof... I could go on, everybody was marvellous.

Can we do this again? Like, soon?