View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 06:55 PM   #2107
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Oh goodness! This round definitely had some serious creativity going on! (Sun bathing Germans? Seriously? Where the hell did that even come from?) Fabulous pictures and fantastic sentences. Kudos to all!

But, a few points I think deserve a special mention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
So, as it happened, your beloved Lommoddess found herself yearning for the sea - as Elves are wont to do - and ended up drawing this:

Ah! So now we finally understand the mysteries of the Earth's core!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Unfortunately, he wasn't observant enough to notice Galadriel55 and her pack had torn him into shreds overNight - wait, wrong game, oops. Anyhow, here's the pattern the blood form Gal's claws formed on... a piece of paper?
'Twas the skin of my enemies. I am secretly a Bolton.

Oddy's picture and following it Firefoot orc existential crisis sentence are absolutely hilarious!

EEK Kath's sentence!!!

Pitch, your picture is stunning! Legate beat me to saying it, but seriously.

The whole "ruined vacation" / Mouth of Sauron theme made me laugh all the way through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Even with regard to all the amazing artwork, though, I have one question - Pitchwife!!! Where did you learn to draw? That is just amazingly beautiful.
I KNOW, right?