View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 03:29 AM   #31
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up A musical Paper Telephone!

So, I once again began with a sentence. This time, we had this:

“Eomer was getting ready to go on tour with his band, ‘The Morse Boys’ when suddenly, disaster struck!”

So, Volo got the ball rolling…

Lord Melkor was baffled and eventually got this out:

Eomer and Theodred's performance of “We Will Rock You ”while dressed like hippies is brutally interrupted by an Uruk-Hai biker gang led by Ugluk, who seems to have acquired a bad German accent as he shouts his orders to his gang to attack the two musical Rohirrim. As the Uruk-Hai approach the two performers on their horse-drawn motorbikes, Theodred drops his microphone and tries to scream in terror, only to realize that he has lost his voice, while Eomer keeps playing his guitar, totally absorbed in his musical trance.

Oddwen read it carefully and then drew:

Precioussss was baffled. Then wrote this:

Galadriel has grown a beard and is performing at a rock concert. Gollum is not impressed and is assailing the stage.

Legate of Amon Lanc danced to the moon where paper and pencils were in plenty…

The Might had to write… so he did.

A bearded Galadriel plays on stage with the ZZ Top band, and Gollum is a groupie

dancing spawn of ungoliant was up next:

Orominuialwen had a great idea:

Eowyn tries in vain to disguise herself as a member of ZZ Top (who seem to have also recruited Gandalf and Bilbo) while Gollum dances about as the sole member of the mosh pit at their psychedelic-looking concert

Rikae’s drawing skills were put to the test…

Nimrodel_9 had the time… and so this was the result.

Gandalf was very angry when Gollum quit the band

Thinlómien decided that the best thing to do was…