Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2005, 10:36 PM   #293
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodel_9
A few nights ago I had a dream about one my friends who is kind of a movie fan. She can't tell Merry and Pippin apart (it gets annoying) and in the dream I was trying to explain the difference between them. She still didn't understand which was which so I took her into a forest that suddenly appeared by my house. There was a cave nearby where I knew the two hobbits were currently living. When we got there, Gollum was gaurding the door and wouldn't let us in until I told him how to get to the nearest Wal-Mart. After giving directions and sending him on his way, Merry came out. I began explaining to my friend that this one was Merry and that Pip wore different clothes and looks completely different. She finally understood who Merry was when he suddenly turned into Pippin. This had her confused all over again and I had to describe Merry now. Again she understood until Pip turned back into Merry and it continued. I had the worst headache by the time I woke up.
So, I can agree with the first message of your dream:

Wal-Mart is Mordor

...and your friend will never be able to tell the difference from merry and pippin. (or at least from your prespective, and what you sadly already know...)

Good luck, hope your headache didn't hurt too much...

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote