Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 06:42 PM   #246
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Last night, I had a dream that I walked into a video store with my Mom. I saw a RotK movie poster on the wall so I went over to look at it. There were pictures of Sam, Frodo, and Gollum and Mt. Doom on it. All of a sudden I turned into Sam, and Frodo and Gollum were right beside me. (We were still in the video store) Then Frodo started to run as fast as he could to the back of the video store. Lo and Behold, the entrance to the Cracks of Doom were there! Frodo runs in and is standing there and I (being Sam) said something like "No, Frodo, no!" I ran in and grabbed him and pushed him into the fire. Then suddenly we were all at the entrance the video store and Frodo again starts running to the Cracks of Doom. I catch up to him, and Gollum comes up behind us and pushes Frodo in. We were then at the entrance to the video store again and Frodo (aren't you surprised?) starts running back to the Cracks of Doom. I run as fast as I can and catch up to Frodo who is looking into the fire and I was running so fast I couldn't stop. I ran into Frodo and we both fell in. We then had a nice relaxing hot bath in the lava at Mt. Doom.

That was long.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote