View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #17
Morsul the Dark
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Morsul the Dark is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
And how about my Elendil plan you two? Do you see any drawbacks to everyone randomly listing 3 "guilty" names each day thus providing Elendil a clear indication on whether his dream recipient found his dream target to be guilty?

To use the two of you as an example, Shasta is Elendil and selects Nerwen to dream of Phantom. She finds me to be innocent (but of course ). So the following day she (along with everyone else) posts a 3-name Elendil list- in her case let's say she posts Shasta-Inzil-Morsul.

So Elendil (Shasta) looks at her list and notices that his dream target (Phantom) is not on it, thus clearly indicating that- so long as Nerwen is not a lying baddie, Phantom is innocent.
Ok now I understand, I was immensely confused for a few posts, thanks for outlining that.

I think it's worth a shot. and if everyone posted a list it would hide the recipient. Clever, Clever.

and Nerwen I went with the worst possible scenario, I certainly hope we have more time! I'm off to work for now but I shall return in a while.
Morsul the Dark is offline   Reply With Quote