View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #37
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Hmm, after all that time this is what I return to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
On the topic of naming Pomegranate, since we say the word more like pomagranit, Meg and Nate simply won't serve.
Well, (s)he(?) has said Nate was acceptable. What else is there? Rock (granate=granite)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Who will make an analysis based on how people use emoticons?
People use them for different reasons. I would say some among us are probably naturally irrepressible (*glances about*), and just can't help themselves.
Others could utilize them as filler in lieu of substance, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
So, yes, in sincerity I do suspect Agan...rather strongly too I might add. "If I had to vote right now, I'd be willing to go for one of those who have been posting mock votes," is a part of it, but not all. I'm waiting to see if anyone else caught the classic BN trick that Agan has attempted in her first post.
I'm actually all right with Agan, though she did call me "pompous". What can I say? We must all play with our strengths.
Seriously though, I didn't get any alarm bells from that.