View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:04 PM   #90
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Just a note: my internet has been dying on and off for the last hour or so, so please excuse lack of participation at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote
*shrugs* I can't tell. He could be slipping into being Mr. Agreeable again, but I'm not sure. I'd like to look at him more toMorrow.

How much more lupine can you get?
Hmmn. I'm actually getting more of a cobblerish vibe from Lottie toDay, but maybe that's a hangover from last game.

Now, I may be taking this too personally, but Pitch himself is starting to creep me out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
But d'you know what, Nerwen, this mixture of perfect sense and madness is getting on my nerves...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Might vote for:
- Dury for combination of submarining and unexplained suspicions
- Nerwen: another one I'm flip-flopping bigtime about; I'd highly appreciate it if she'd commit to either lunacy or reason, and I usually suspect her way too little - maybe it's time to break that habit.
Because I made some actual arguments in between being silly– on Day One. In a lunatic asylum. Really.

EDIT:X'd since Durelin at #85.