View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 02:27 AM   #364
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Sírabel had been quite content by herself, as she usually was these days, with only her imagination and the sky abover her to keep her company. The young woman just couldnt remember the last time she had a decent conversation, or any conversing which had been previously done was certainly not worth of being recorded as a proper talk from one person to another, more like from Sírabel to passin horses or a pony which she might sometime have to carry her long distances.

She was managing to knot small strands of her deep burgundy hair as she drank her tea, in her dream state, oblivious to the goings on around her.

Quote:
"My adventrues have taken me many places. My name is Elizabeth - I am an elf from Galadreal's relm. What is your name, and where are you from?"
Sírabel snapped her head around to the table behind her, where sat a male elf and a female, scarred elf. She then spun the whole way round on her stool facing them. She spoke first to the male elf, "You are in the company of an elf!.. Elf." Now she did not expect the man to react in any other way than confused, as the answer was obvious. To the woman elf she spoke "Galadriel's realm? I have seen the ourside of that wood, many times have i longed to venture into it and capture the image. But alas! Long has it been since the elves emptied from there, or so they say, that i fear that i may be too mortal to enter such a sacred land."

She trailed off as if in another dream like state. "It is Marvellous... Do you think?"

[ November 03, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~