View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 09:49 PM   #17
monks
Animated Skeleton

monks is still gossiping in the Green Dragon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post

Who am I to believe then? The author who wrote a ton, describing his motivations and intentions. Writing correspondence to friends, family and fans saying he doesn't like allegories, which he called the 'purposed domination of the author?' Or should I believe you that Tolkien was lying to everyone as one big elaborate gag and inside joke and that you have discovered the gag? Come on now, of course my reaction is going to be I think you're taking yourself too importantly.
No problem. I'm not offended Boro. Don't walk away man. This reply is for everyone reading this thread.

Who are you to believe? Well, you make your mind up after reading the evidence. And the evidence is all there for Tolkien being deceptive. Highly deceptive. You can see those images with your own eyes I posted above to William. I didn't create them. And he must have practiced that art a lot! I would struggle to embed hidden images in pictures like that. The West Gate images = riddle. The bottom section that just so happens to line up perfectly with the top west side one is from the east side! Why the heck would he do that? It's a riddle.

And I've got a LOT more to show. And I can explain ALL of it. The Lord of the Rings map is to be read upside down because the world was turned on its head at the Downfall. It's a metaphor for the Enlightenment versus Faith.

The Misty Mountains are Ancalagon the Black in the medieval symbolic landscape. You can see the jaws clearly at Angmar. We also have the white mountains and then the grey mountains, So we have black, grey and white. We have a chessboard scheme after Alice Through the Looking Glass. And this is how that applies to the geometry of the map. Arnor = black. Gondor = White. Grey = Rhovanion. That 'looking glass' runs through Rhovanion. Hence why we have the Mirrormere and the Mirror of Galadriel both in that space. The jaws of the dragon are at the top of the map. That's the dragon Nidhogg who gnaws at the roots of the World Tree in hell. The root is placed over Niflheimr and Níðhǫggr gnaws it from beneath. Misty is from where Nidhogg dwells..Niflheim ("World of Mist","Home of Mist"). "Far, far below the deepest delving of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he." In other words up is down on this map. Hell should be at the bottom. This is the Tolkien's illustration dragon at the root of the World Tree. It gets better , the World Tree is on the map as well, not just the dragon.

Aragorn's test of his heart at going through the Paths of the Dead at the bottom of the map is a test of his faith. He is going against the beliefs of the Godless World. The Paths of the Dead should be up on the map (=in the sky). And yes up/down on the map translates to up/down in the sky. Explained here. So when they called the river Morthond 'BlackRoot' they were saying the paths of the Dead was in hell. And he has to have faith that that door does not lead to death, everlasting death in hell because down is up. And that's why everyone is so irrationally afraid of that place. And that's why you see the butterfly rune suggested in the drawing of that place as posted above to William. The Door of the Dagaz rune. And that's why we see the 3 lines in the ring verse rhyme: sky die lie. And that's why the gates of Caras Galadhon face south-west- they face towards the Paths of the Dead. The Elves know where up is. Hence "Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,". The sky being south-west from their city = Paths of the Dead. The word being turned on its head. That's why the fish Uin is swimming down- down to where the dream fish go- which on the map is up. There are lots of other features on the symbolic map I will reveal. Uin is not alone. I could go on at great length with masses of supporting evidence.

And then we have the Acrostic that Adam Roberts found in the Hobbit. Hidden for 70 years or more. Then the Seth Bombadil anagram. And her other anagrams are genuine, including the 5th that she rejected. I can explain them all. They are about The Wheel of Fortune, his narrative 'machinery' and the hunt (3 Hunters). That turns the world the right way up again.

And then you have Kilby- everybody really needs to read that book. Tolkien wrote 'sex' stories..in the modern sense? Tolkien told him he was going to reveal to him things. Secrets. And then you see those images on the West Gate..and it all makes more sense. I've got a few more images with sexual symbolism in them to show.
Everywhere you look into Tolkien you see secrets. Secret codes. Secret Languages. Khuzdul anyone? His rebus. Riddles. Anagrams. Acrostics. A Secret Vice. Codes in his letters to Edith. The Book of Foxroot etc. Fox and rook- both words fox and rook mean to deceive, to trick. He calls Goldberry 'pretty' immediately after she calls him Master more than once...pretty etymology = Tricky. The Master is the same Master in A secret Vice. The little man IS Tolkien.

Secrets EVERYWHERE. Why d'you think he was approached to work at Bletchley Park?

Does that sound like a man who wasn't capable of being deceptive? And consistently on a big scale too. And guess what, Kilby even came up with a word for it: Contrasistency. Consistently contradictory. That fits perfectly. I get the feeling Shippey smelt something as well. And Shippey and Kilby were the only two people to have met Tolkien. So there's something about meeting Tolkien and discussing his work...a glint in his eye no doubt.

And then you have people saying to me oh Tolkien didn't even know himself what he was writing. And Tolkien may have said such a thing. He was lying. Being deceptive. He loved riddling people. If you look at the etymologies of the words he uses you can reveal deception via references to his private symbolism. I mean the new book that is coming out that Carl Hostetter is editing...those tables of events. Does that sound like someone who was just rambling along like Don Quixote? He also said that the book wrote itself. It did in a sense because he was following the logic of his own system and the journey up through the 7 planes. The logic of the book is the TURN through the Doors up those planes. Each turn consists of 3 turns, see my essay. You have turns of small wheels- 7 of them, 1 for each plane. And there are other ones such as the turn of Denethor. Then you have the two large turns that rotate the wheel of Fortune: the falls of Boromir and Frodo's failure to destroy the ring. So you have Ezekiel's wheels within wheels. It's a thing of beauty.

Tolkien didn't come clean probably because there's a lot of sex in there. And that originated from his time he was separated from Edith. An incredibly frustrated young man. He probably thought that he never had any chance of getting published at that point anyway. And the system was set at that point and he stayed with it. He had to settle with playing the riddler which he did even before he created the Book of Ishness anyway: The Book of Foxroot etc. I'm presuming that h didn't want to reveal the sex for whatever reason. He was tempted to reveal at that moment with Kilby because he was becoming famous- there was a buzz. He wanted recognition for his Dantean-Platonic masterpiece. It's up there with the top of the Literary Establishment what he did. Technically it exceeds them all, on a par with Dante's Divine Comedy. The other possibility is that he just wanted to play the riddler. My money is on the first though

monks

Last edited by monks; 08-06-2020 at 11:30 AM.
monks is offline   Reply With Quote