View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 12:34 PM   #5
monks
Animated Skeleton

monks is still gossiping in the Green Dragon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morthoron View Post
Sorry, uninterested in nonsensical conjecture about coincidences that do not at all apply to the motifs clearly established, and which Tolkien would plainly understand.

I will not be replying further. As I have already surmised, you are not who you say you are "Monks". And since we have never had discourse previously but you evidently know who I am, I would suggest you end your little clickbait charade.
haha...Morthy baby. Bet that's the first time you've seen anything resembling an etymological definition in a looooong time huh?

You actually thought that I'd come online and post and not even know that there is a transformation of the Loathly Lady to the Lovely Lady?? haha..That just shows you how far up yourself you are. 15 years pal. Several 1000 etymological definitions from the forensic study of the words in Tolkien's texts directly.

That there is the language Tolkien speaks. You don't. Because?....repeat after me...YOU_KNOW_IT_ALL already right?

Clive Kilby knew Tolkien was hiding a lot. Clive Kilby unlike you, actually spent time with Tolkien. Tolkien even told him he had a lot to reveal. And there we are with those images hidden in the cliff face. Not related at all to that fact..nuuuuu. lol And I come along and can explain them and Seth's anagrams too.

I DARE you to take me on in front of all of your homies here. I will wipe the floor with you. It'll be a lot of evidence and proof -and lot of etymological definitions.

He got the "transformation" from Haggard's 'She' btw..and the Scarab rolling the Sun around the world as it did in myth. And that "transformation" takes on a geometric meaning. It's Tolkien's implementation of The Wheel of Fortune which is what Seth's anagrams are about.

Now run along and keep pretending that you know everything and go snuggle up with your Tolkien comfort blanket eh?

I'll be waiting right here just in case you grow a set

monks
monks is offline   Reply With Quote