View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:02 AM   #12
monks
Animated Skeleton

monks is still gossiping in the Green Dragon.
Have you called the Tolkien police on me yet Pitchwife? lol Tolkien drawed a willy. It's blatant and its there and you can even see the little bollox if you look real close....

Fundamentally the geometry is not about gender in the modern sense of the word. It's not about sex at root. It's the abstract Music of the Spheres.

Clive Kilby actually met Tolkien. And he came to the same conclusions that I did. Tolkien was riddling everyone and he enjoyed it.

Within Tolkien's works, which is based on his marriage with Edith, there is sex- and there's quite a lot of sexual symbolism. It's most obvious point of appearance is in the battle with Shelob. It gets reeeeeallly filthy there Pitchwife. Shelob is the Whore of Babylon and she's got a V_A_G_I_N_A!...with teeth...and she walks on her hands just like Salome and those exotic dancing gypsy girls from the Trollopean East. That's why Tolkien swapped the North and South btw on his drawing of Shelob's Lair. No it wasn't a mistake. It was a hint left to fool the more gullible among us. North and south are inverted like I said apropos Ormal and Illuin and Shelob walking on her hands. She's the inverted Galadriel. 29 predictions about that theme to date. Geee they just keep a comin.

Here they are at the top of Prediction #61 regarding Tolkien's incorporation of the Dance of the Seven Veils.
http://www.thewindrose.net/predictions/prediction-61/

So...Pitch when was the last time you looked up an etymological definition of a word in his tales? Here's a few etymologies for the one obvious 'expert' among us.

cloud (n.)
Old English clud "mass of rock, hill," related to clod.

cloak (n.)
late 13c., "long, loose outer garment without sleeves," from Old North French cloque (Old French cloche, cloke) "traveling cloak," from Medieval Latin clocca "travelers' cape," literally "a bell," so called from the garment's bell-like shape (the word is thus a doublet of clock (n.1)).

Bombadil calls Goldberry this...hmmm whatever could that mean given the riddle of Bombadil and all...ponder ponder...

pretty (adj.)
Old English prættig (West Saxon), pretti (Kentish), *prettig (Mercian) "cunning, skillful, artful, wily, astute," from prætt, *prett "a trick, wile, craft," from Proto-Germanic *pratt- (source also of Old Norse prettr "a trick," prettugr "tricky;" Frisian pret, Middle Dutch perte, Dutch pret "trick, joke," Dutch prettig "sportive, funny," Flemish pertig "brisk, clever"), of unknown origin.

And this is what Gollum calls Frodo just as he decides to take them to Shelob...you can see the part of the quote at the top of my homepage for good reason...

nice (adj.)
late 13c., "foolish, ignorant, frivolous, senseless," from Old French nice (12c.) "careless, clumsy; weak; poor, needy; simple, stupid, silly, foolish," from Latin nescius "ignorant, unaware," literally "not-knowing," from ne- "not" (from PIE root *ne- "not")

Take a real long look at them- you might not see another one for a long, long while.

..oh yes...can you see the Ring of Earth here?

http://www.thewindrose.net/ring_of_earth/

The 'Circle of the World' created as a counterfeit to entrap and enslave and stop all change and silence all other voices because the Enemy fears change- the World is a living breathing thing and the Enemy as we know cannot create anything original. The Enemy can only mock. Yes, the closed circle that Tolkien speaks of in his letters- the ouroborus from which there is no escape up to God. c.f my previous reply.

And the circles of the world...

Here's the geometry which Tolkien uses to create his 'machinery' which he mentions in the Resnik interview speaking about Haggard's 'She'. Tolkien's machinery is the Wheel of Fortune which is a literary answer to Saruman's machinery. Tolkien's machinery restores the Sun, the woman, to her rightful place from the south to the north. And in mythology the Scarab rolled the Sun around its orbit too. Yaknow...round in a circle?

“I suppose as a boy She interested me as much as anything— like the Greek shard of Amynatas, which was the kind of machine by which everything got moving.”

http://www.thewindrose.net/blogs/a-r..._of_galadriel/

And here's how the The Lord of the Rings continues the Akallabêth.

http://www.thewindrose.net/blogs/a-r...on_akallabeth/

This is the 3 x 3 in the Rhyme of Lore which are symbolized by the ships. 3 Turns. Each turn consists of 3 stages (turns)- hence 3 x 3. Go read my essay on THE TURN in which I actually make several predictions on the hoof.

It's all geometry and and it's all a predictable system - 99 predictions to date. Tolkien has a literary device called the Turn, which are wheels within larger wheels- (from Ezekiel)-the Powers in the World..and the largest wheel is the Wheel of Fortune. The circles of the world.

The world in the Lord of the Rings begins turned on its head. It then turns twice 90 degrees during the course of the narrative. It appears that the World is falling over on its head, heading for certain destruction, but the miracle, the Eucatastrophe, is that it turns back the right way up!

Here's the hint from Tolkien with Shelob...

Sam reeled, clutching at the stone. He felt as if the whole dark world was turning upside down.

And this is why the Eagles come and rescue the hobbits- it's the logic of the machinery- the Wheel of Fortune which bears the Eagles from the West into the East. The Eagles move into the north after the crossing of the Rhovanion between planes (see diagram above). So, no more Middle-Earth Taxis I'm afraid Pitch. Tolkien ----> A_M_A_Z_I_N_G.

Do yourself a favour, stop being so gullible, and go read Clive Kilby's book 'Tolkien and the Silmarillion'.

Peace.

Last edited by monks; 07-07-2020 at 11:30 AM.
monks is offline   Reply With Quote