View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 05:32 PM   #139
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Let me think a bit here.

I would personally prefer the most to vote Lommy now. There however also happen to be two votes straight at me. Sally has one vote. I find her also suspicious, and maybe if I were now supposed to say two names of Wolves, I would say Lommy and Sally. But there are still a few things that would make me second-guess, especially what Rikae said about her.

Anyway, I doubt both of the WWs have already voted, unless we have some unlikely pair like the sisters (would be possible, but... nah, no) or that Kath is one Wolf (which would be tragically unfortunate for the village, given her performance). I would say one has voted and one hasn't. That leaves one person out there waiting to cast an opportunistic vote. Whatever exactly that means. But that also means that if the voting is somehow close etc, they might incriminate themselves.

So ideally, I should cast such a vote to make it difficult for potential Wolves to cast their vote noncommitally. Well. What exactly that means is completely different matter.

The other thing is of course my own survival, which is by no means the most important thing objectively, but with these numbers, it kinda is. Anyway, logically, also just realised that if I voted sally, then it is very likely I would get her vote (in order to save herself, whether she is a Wolf or not), so in fact, that might not be what I want to do at all in either case. So maybe it indeed makes the most sense to vote for Lommy and hope there are just more people doing it. Can't probably go much better.

And I will have to vote soon. So hope there might be at least someone around to read before I go to sleep, in the next few dozens of minutes. (Rikae? Anyone.)

EDIT: x-ed with sally
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote