View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #529
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Brinniel and Wilwarin, however, declined the invitation to step onboard, either on their own ships or to have party with Shasta and Nerwen and their crew.
"We have made a deal," Brinniel explained. "We will stay on this island and take care of Lord Thinroz in his last days. I pity the old man..."
"And then I will use my powers to change this place a little prettier, a ragged and rocky place like this won't do. I don't want to rule a place like this," Wilwarin echoed.
Brinn giggled. "Err yes once he's gone we will take care of this little island and arrange parties in this charming villa and all sorts of fun stuff."
Wilwarin nodded. "And then this shall not be called the Isle of the Dead but the Isle of the Living."
Yay Brinn, we get to make a Middle-Earth version of a night club!!! How exciting! Party time!