View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 07:04 AM   #598
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I am very sorry about my lack of posting lately. I sort of regret introducing a new character to the Hall because I had such grand plans for him but can't get enough time and energy to compose something other than lab reports (second year chemistry labs suck). In addition to everything, I am also in the process of a lot of paperwork for hopefully going overseas for a semester. I'm not sure how long this craziness will last, but in the meantime feel free to treat my characters as NPCs and use them however you want, since they story will probably develop quite a bit before I have my creativity and time back.
So long as you come back SOMETIME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elempi
I've just been scanning a little bit about Anglo-Saxon culture, such as sleeping arrangements. Apparently, actual beds were very unusual, reserved for lords and ladies. Most everybody slept on straw mattresses that lay on the floor.

Does this fit your imagining of Scarburg?
Yep, that's fine.

I'm good with the day ending. I am a little curious about the twins' whereabouts, but we don't have to worry about that.