View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:06 PM   #199
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Leaf

Well, people have become quite less industrious of late. Ah, well . . . since it is a good way of gathering one's thoughts--besides, a rereading of the thread can yield new information--I shall post a vote list here.

DAY 1 (times are in GMT +8, known innocents are underlined).

16:08 Brinn - Sally
Sally - 1

Process of elimination + randomness. Possible Wraith-on-Wraith.

17:14 Shasta - Nogrod
Sally - 1, Nogrod - 1

A rather hurried vote, perhaps one made due to ill feelings, and the fact that the recipient has been (and still is) a more eager participant in these proceedings, and therefore an easy target for slander, among other things. Combined with other factors (i.e. the NIGHT kill) I am inclined to think him innocent. (Will be wary of him, however, due to historical things.)

20:11 Nilp - Nilp
Sally - 1, Nogrod - 1, Nilp - 1

I must admit I missed doing that. I also missed doing that and living to tell the tale ( at Sally).

20:42 Rune - Izzy
Sally - 1, Nogrod - 1, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 1

He has gone for the under-the-radar types who have posted, and then voted for the one he thought was most sneaky. Took flak for his '98% random' addendum, which seemed to me an innocuous remark. Looks helpful today, so perhaps innocent.

20:52 Wilwa - Eomer
Sally - 1, Nogrod - 1, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 1, Eomer - 1

Process of elimination + coin flip (i.e. randomness). Possible Wraith-on-Wraith; in fact, I think it is. Combined with his, ah, interesting interaction with Eomer, I am suspicious of her.

23:44 Sally - Nogrod
Sally - 1, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 1, Eomer - 1

'Darker motives', indeed. An excellent turn of phrase, and an excellent dodge of explanations, too. A tie-breaker vote and a possible bandwaggon starter, a vote highly suspected by many, myself included. (Sorry, luv, but I do have my duties. )

02:12 Lhuna - Legate
Sally - 1, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 1, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1

Has gone after him consistently in previous posts, and I could see her points against him--more on that later. Probably innocent.

03:18 Kent - Rune
Sally - 1, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 1, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

Latches on to the '98% random' comment. Combined with curious conversations with the aforementioned sorcerer I am suspicious of him.

03:24 Nienna - Sally
Sally - 2, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 1, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

Goes after Sally for her vote. Curiously, he defends Nogrod despite his vociferous statements regarding her kind (I myself, perhaps, am in that group). Probably innocent, but will bear close watching.

03:52 Legate - Izzy
Sally - 2, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 2, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

Has been going after Izzy in previous posts. (You and I, sir, will have to cross swords after all this is over. ) Vote looks innocent, but other aspects of his posting are not. I'll speak on that more later.

03:59 Izzy - Sally
Sally - 3, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 2, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

First of the cross-votes. A vote to save herself and Nogrod.

03:59 Kath - Izzy
Sally - 3, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 3, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

Second of the cross-votes. Went after Izzy for her controversial tie-keeping comment.

03: 59 Eomer - Izzy
Sally - 3, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 4, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

Third of the cross-votes. He intended to save Nogrod, and he has been declaring suspicion of Izzy in previous posts--which, interestingly, started after Rune's vote. Hmmm. Combined with certain posts and a few curious interactions with Legate I am suspicious of him--more on that later.

04:00 Eönwë - Izzy
Sally - 3, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 5, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

Fourth of the cross-votes. Chose by elimination, as he didn't want Nogrod dead and wary of lynching Sally. Hmmm. Will bear close watching.

04:01 Nogrod - Sally (did not count)
Sally - 3, Nogrod - 2, Nilp - 1, Izzy - 5, Eomer - 1, Legate - 1, Rune - 1

Has been going after Sally for her vote. Probably innocent, or a cool customer. Inclined to think the former.

No votes: Groin, Nerwen, Nogrod (late vote).

More on certain detail later.

Last edited by Nilpaurion Felagund; 05-07-2009 at 01:27 AM. Reason: underlining
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote