View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 12:28 PM   #69
*Varda*
Maiden of Tears

*Varda* has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to *Varda*
About time that this got updated. I’m going to have to find my older posts, since I think I made a dogs dinner of this one.

Name (that you go by): Varda, Lindsay, Lindz
Occupation: full-time student/”catering assistant” as Tesco kindly dubs me.
Future Aspirations: Oh, blah. *tries to think of a few*
Goal in life: Must I have a goal? I’m just a drifter at heart…oh well, I suppose it would be to be happy, and all that stuff.
Short term goals: Survive the last six weeks of secondary school without too many hangovers from endless parties/rollickings from teachers/going to too many classes. Pass Advanced Higher English. Convince Dad to fork out the money for me going to Edinburgh for uni. That’ll do for now.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, chatting, seeing my friends.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Am I famous for anything…? Fine then, my ability to skip numerous classes and go to Italian only once out of six classes every week, without ever getting pulled up about it.
Fave book(s): LOTR, Sil, His Dark Materials, Chronicles of Narnia. I love loads others, but I’ll always love those ones.
Fave movie: RotK, FotR, TT, Big Fish, Shrek, Moulin Rouge…
Fave sport: …I don’t do sport. Blah.
Fave store: Waterstones, Accessorize, Topshop, H&M
Fave music: LotR soundtracks, Travis, Evanescence, Feeder

What you can't stand: Stubborness to the point of stupidity, prejudice, and really bratty children you can tell are going to cause the world hell in 10 years time.
What you plain dislike: As above.
Who you admire: *frowns* I don’t really do admiration or idolising that much, I don’t think. At least, no one instantly springs to mind.
What you most love to do: read, chat, listen to music
Your self-confessed flaws: I can be stubborn…(but not to the point that I can’t stand myself, can get fed up with people quite easily
What intrigues/fascinates you: These questions are hard…I find it interesting how history can be looked at from so many different viewpoints…and how twisted the truth can get over the years.
What scares you: It used to be death, but I think I’ve come to some kind of acceptance of that…so I suppose it’s spiders.
Quotation to live by: I think I have too many quotations to dig through and find an appropriate one. If you desperately need a Varda quote, consult Gayahithwen.
Additional comments: Live life as you actually want to live it…don’t listen to your parents.