View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 03:45 PM   #57
Ainaserkewen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Ainaserkewen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ainaserkewen
Sting EDIT: December 15th 2004

Name (that you go by): Shannon

Future Aspirations: Orchestral brass player(aka pro. Musician)

Goal in life: To publish a book, poem or short story.

Short term goals: I need to find some way of moving to Victoria before I go crazy.

Passion:Music

Hobbies: Trumpet playing, singing, composing, music listening, Musicals, writing,
reading, movie watching.

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Solo's at local concerts.

Fave book: Cry to Heaven -Anne Rice
Yu Gi Oh! Manga.

Fave movie: In no particular order: Drum Line, Keeping the Faith, Animatrix, Return of the King

Fave sport: Volleyball (veteran)

Fave store: A quaint little book store that has no name downtown.

Fave music: Music eats up a lot of my life, and I'm not talking about rock, rap, punk or any of the other "hard core" kinds of music people obsess over and think their feelings are more real because their tastes are "different". I've got news for those people, especially those who don't read music, the guitar playing, tuque wearing wannabes I see all over my highschool hallways: You're just part of a fad now, good job! When I say music, I talk about Baroque, Bach, Vivaldi, Italien Opera, Aria's that are sung by Castrati with names ending in "O"s and prima donnas that your not sure are even women, Massive choirs and full symphony and philharmonic orchestras, piano trios, brass quintets, concertos by other famous dead guys. Throw in a little Euro tech to mix it up every once in while and you've very nearly got my CD collection. Add in every movie soundtrack that I've ever liked, music you can really sink your teeth in, not cluttered with "meaningful" lyrics, but sounds perfected by the voice. It's all about the sound, the feel and the emotion.

What you can't stand: People who who have nothing interesting or original to say.

What you plain dislike: Ignorance.

Who you admire: Dustin Matheson(a local composer who I admire)

What you most love to do: Listend to classical music by candlelight.

Your self-confessed flaws: I'm a know-it-all, and I can have a bit of an acid
tongue if I'm upset. Plus I can have a wicked temper if someone really cheeses me off.

What intrigues/fascinates you: Computers. the internet specifically, you can find literally anthing and everything on it. Ever try to Yahoo! your own name?

What scares you: I have a phobia for men in dark cloaks, hense the only nightmares I ever had include "Darkness falls" toothfairy and the 9 ringwraiths coming to get me.

Quotation to live by: "Damn you for opening my eyes."
chicken again tomorrow? Why am I
always eating chicken?

Last edited by Ainaserkewen; 12-15-2004 at 03:12 PM.
Ainaserkewen is offline   Reply With Quote