View Single Post
Old 11-27-2003, 11:02 AM   #56
Linaeve
Animated Skeleton

Linaeve has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Linaeve
Sting

Name (that you go by): Lina or Linaeve
Future Aspirations: I'm not sure what I want to be yet, but I'll probably end up being a doctor as both my parents are doctors and that's the profession I know the most about
Goal in life: To be the best person I can possibly be
Short term goals: To get into the college of my choice (Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts)
Passion: Music, especially classical
Hobbies: Reading, writing, singing, playing piano, talking philosophy, talking in general, cooking, traveling, etc.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): being short (5 ft tall) and being a good listener (I've suddenly become the senior class's therapist! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And playing piano. And arguing [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fave book: Lord of the Rings and Stranger in a Strange Land
Fave movie: A Man for All Seasons
Fave sport: Fencing and figure skating
Fave store: Any bookstore
Fave music: Classical

What you can't stand: Repetitive, screechy noises. Punk rock. Anything loud and high-pitched. Squealing girls. Also, chat abbreviations.
What you plain dislike: People who try to be stupid just to be funny, or are mean to others just to try to impress their friends, or talk about others behind their backs. Also, being late and messy rooms- I compulsively clean my room about every week- it drives me insane! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img].
Who you admire: my mother, for her perserverance and love of learning
What you most love to do: sing or play piano
Your self-confessed flaws: some arrogance, a short temper, and a tendency to be very impatient.
What intrigues/fascinates you: the human mind (did you know we only use about 10% of our brain's full capacity?)
What scares you: The human mind
Quotation to live by: See my sig

Additional comments: Available upon request [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 8:09 PM November 29, 2003: Message edited by: Linaeve ]