View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 01:07 AM   #46
Earendil Halfelven
Wight

Earendil Halfelven has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hello everyone! I'm bored so I think I shall do this again and its been awhile so I have more junk to add.

Name (that you go by):Kenny(by my friends), Ken(by others), or Kenneth(when my mom is yelling at me).

Occupation: student that is about to graduate. Actually, I could graduate at the end of December but I want to take European History AP, just because I like history, so I'm doing the full year. Oh well...

Future Aspirations: A man with a good wife, good family, good job, and an Army Reserve officer, maybe. First there's college but before that, my mission... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Goal in life: To live, not merely exist.

Short term goals: Get a job to pay for that mission next year and after that, college.

Passion: Ahhhh, American history! [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] Especially the American Revolution, Civil War, WWI, WWII. The CW is my best area though.

Hobbies: CW reenacting, sports, reading, computer gaming with my uncle, writing "stuff"(poetry just sounds kind of wimpy to me, but hey, thats what it is), my violin...

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Having the weird nickname of "nogs." Please, don't ask...

Fave book: Stephen King's "Misery" and "Salem's Lot." (Pet Cememtary was just plain scary and I never finished it. There's just something about a 3 year old boy zombie stabbing his mother to death with a scalpel that just freaks me out.) Also, To Kill A Mockingbird(where did all those "Atticus" t-shirts come from that all the punks and goth kids are wearing? I bet they haven't even read the book), Frankenstein, Withering Heights, Gods and Generals, The Last Full Measure, Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park:The Lost World. And many others...

Fave movie: HBO's Band of Brothers, Saving Private Ryan, The Patriot, Frailty, Gettysburg, Les Miserables, The Count of Monte Cristo, A Beautiful Mind, Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura(both of them), K-Pax, LOTR, The Lost Battalion, Dragonfly, Dances With Wolves, Gods and Generals, Henry V, Hamlet...the list can go on and on and on.

Fave sport: Football, Basketball, you know, the usual.

Fave store: Wherever I decide to go at the moment.

Fave music: INCUBUS RULES!!!! AND SO DOES TOOL!!! Chevelle, Linkin Park, Our Lady Peace, Disturbed, Amethystium, Enya, and Beethoven's violin concerto, especially the one in Band of Brothers. I think its Op.131.

What you can't stand: People hating others because of who they are. And people who don't use their stinkin' brains to think things through.

What you plain dislike: Liberals [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

I'm going to add "What you think is weird" so that you can put stuff you think is weird but you don't dislike or can't stand: Truthfully, I think the "New Silmarillion" section on the forum is kind of weird with all the translating of elvish and canonizing stuff and the philosophical discussion of LOTR, but hey, people think CW reenacting is weird too. Whatever floats your boat...

Who you admire: Pres. Bush for believing in doing the right thing even if most of Europe is doomed to repeat the mistakes it made during the 1930's leading up to WWII. France, Germany, and Russia should just be thankful that I'M not president...too bad. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

What you most love to do: Argue about politics, listen to Michael Savage, and all the hobby stuff.

Your self-confessed flaws: Hmmmm, there must be some flaws here somewhere... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What intrigues/fascinates you: People's opinion and point of view. Does that sound weird to you?

What scares you: I don't know. Not death at least because we only get to die once so I'm making sure my death is a good one.

Quotation to live by: Don't follow in other people's footsteps. Just make your own.

Additional comments: Why are you reading this?
[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]