View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 05:57 PM   #2
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots DAY Two

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ....*gasp for breath*...."AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*PLOP*

The fall of the Unfortunate was abruptly cut off by a pile of cushions.

The Unfortunate slowly moved around, trying to ascertain if he was in any way injured.

Miraculously, it didn't seem that he was...except that vision...the Teeth...the Claws in the NIGHT.

It felt like he had fallen for miles and miles...and yet he was uninjured...how could that be?

Lights appeared.

Before the Unfortunate was spread out a vast and magnificent banquet. I would describe it in exquisite detail...but I'm still not George R. R. Martin and I am a bit pressed for time. Just assume that it held in abundance all the foods that the Unfortunate loved most in the world and then some.

"Hello..?" said the Unfortunate.

His voice echoed back to him, and yet was muffled at the same time.

"Is anyone there?"

Then PAAAAIN...and he knew.

He was dead. The teeth and claws had been real.

This...who knows?

Maybe Salmoxis was right. Maybe death is a banquet.

Well, if he was stuck before he was really stuck now. Nothing else for it but to try some food.

~~~~~~

Well, better late than never...or not, I guess, given what we are talking about.

DAY 2 has begun.

I'm afraid there isn't much for you to do toDAY...but it's not my fault.

Living
Nerwen
Inziladun
Loslote
Boromir88
Shastanis Althreduin
satansaloser2005
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Thinlómien
Lalaith
Legate of Amon Lanc
Mithalwen
Eönwë
Nogrod
Pervinca Took
Brinniel

The Dead
Morsul the Dark

Last edited by Kuruharan; 07-14-2017 at 09:55 AM.
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote